Bikin Panas: Penyanyi Rap Popular Suruh Peminat Tanggal Tudung

Bikin Panas: Penyanyi Rap Popular Suruh Peminat Tanggal Tudung


Popular rapper, Drake from Canada has responded to rumors that he forced a Muslim female fan to remove her hijab.

Drake denies asking Muslim fan to remove her hijab at one of his concerts, calling it a 'fake' media story.

The post that has been deleted stated that Drake was caught on camera during a concert at London's O2 last week telling someone, "You got on that hot ass scarf right there, you might wanna take this off. You gotta turn this up. You gotta come out of that shit."

He called the allegations 'devastating, saying 'I would never make a disrespectful comment like that in my life towards someone who is wearing hijab.'

Twitter responded at the time by condemning Drake for what was believed to be an attack on Muslim culture.

This is an official statement by Drake regarding the issue:

I make a point every night to end my shows on tones of unity and love so, to find out that I am being utilized in a fake media story about me disrespecting Muslims is devastating to me. 

At my show in the 02 in London I was talking to 4 women one of whom was wearing a jacket and a winter scarf, I made a comment about taking off the scarf because I enjoy friendly banter with the fans. 

I am well aware of what a hijab is and I would never make a disrespectful comment like that in my life towards someone who is wearing one. 

I am proud that my closest friends and fans come from all different religions and races, perhaps whoever made up this story should spend more time learning about other cultures and less time trying to divide us.


0 comments:

Post a Comment